Drinks to be had upon return.
#%^$! Boo! Hiss!
I’m not going to go into the details of it, you can read all about it in the news.
I’m so glad to be living in Australia right now.
In protest of well covered antics, I am officially boycotting the Olympics and Chinese food for at least a week.
50 000 cool points deducted from China.
Sincerely swigging a XXXX,
Sincerely [window…actually Mac OS X] shopping,
Agnes J. Stone x
Transmitted by Rwn of www.pwnrwn.com
It’s like a chain letter, only not requiring the ever so expensive and redundant stamps and the rather outdated envelopes.
Copy this template into your own blog, and complete. That’s an order.
1. What was the last film you saw that you hated, and why?
I’m easily amused and enjoy even the shittiest of films as it allows me to switch from one hobby [viewing a film] to another [mocking]. I do however resent my sister for subjecting me to Crossroads – Yes. It’s Britney, bitches.
2. Would you rather be able to fly, or to walk through walls?
I’d prefer to walk through walls. I’m too scared of heights to fly. Also, the fact that I am an adamant skirt wearer may cause me some issues.
3. What’s your current favourite song and would I like it?
No current favourite. I have become disenchanted with my current music collection and hereby request suggestions from those of taste. I don’t mind ‘Paris is Burning’ by Ladyhawke… It makes me dream of October.
4. Do you have a question for me? No limits.
What’s the frequency?
5. What website do you visit often for entertainment?
Twitter, the pages my friends occasionally update [HINT!], girly websites [Not pr0n].
Questions from Rwn:
– Who started this quiz?
An evil genius. Probably Bowie.
– How long has it been traveling the intarwebs?
For all eternity.
– Is there life on the surface of the sun?
I don’t know. Ask Major Tom.
Hello. My name is Agnes Stone. Charmed I’m sure.
Before we get started, there are a few things you should know:
1) I have a rude habit of making private jokes… with myself.
2) My personality is at odds with itself.
3) This space is an outlet for thoughts. Mine and yours.
Agnes J. Stone