– had some fun dressing to a theme (I wore a top with photos printed on it to go on a photo-expedition). Every outfit needs a little whimsy.
– ruined a pair of perfectly pretty shoes. The view was worth the walk along the muddy path and resulting wet feet.
– enjoyed getting “lost”, which I think is just a negative way of saying “I went somewhere unexpected and saw something new”.
– saw a hang glider/intensely-macho-butterfly-man take flight.
– thought about approaches to time, perspective, the role of stress, the meaning of friendship versus social validation, creativity.
– wore my panda socks. I can be thoughtful AND superficial. It’s called multitasking.